Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Mushroom stuffed Chicken Breast is a very quick and simple dinner that is healthy and delicious! It truly takes minutes to assemble and cooks in less than 15 minutes. Succulent chicken breast and the phenomenal mix of spinach, mushroom and cheddar – you can’t turn out badly with it. Here are Easy Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe.
View this post on Instagram
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast just made my day 🤤#chickenlover . . . Follow 👉🏻@thewickedfoodie #thewickedfoodie #foodstagram #foodiesofinstagram #food52 #foodie #foody #foodoptimising #foodlover #foodporn #foods #food #foodstyling #foodblogger #foodiegram #foodphotography #foodblog #foodies #foodpic #foodlovers #foodpics #foodoftheday #desifoodie #explore #travel #letstripdesi #clickeatshare #foodblogger #cameraeatfirst
Lets simply pause for a minute to investigate this image. I see gooey dissolving cheddar, brilliant golden brown mushrooms and delightfully shriveled spinach, all padded in a chicken breast that is fresh outside yet delicate, delicious inside.
Chicken meals like these don’t need to be convoluted or even take longer than 20 minutes. This one doesn’t. It would appear that a fantasy and tastes like one.
Also Read : Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Stuffing chicken breast is so natural to do. Here are some different things you can stuff your chicken breast with in the event that you are exhausted of flame broiling, preparing or searing them:
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- Extra Fried Rice stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Onion Bell Peppers Cheese stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Broccoli and Cheese stuffed Chicken
- Bacon and Sundried Tomato stuffed Chicken
Also Read: Lamb Kofta Easy Recipe – Step By Step
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 10-12 Button Mushrooms approx 200 grams, thickly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 3 Chicken Breasts skinless (boneless)
- 2 cups Spinach Leaves roughly chopped (loosely packed)
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella grated
- Salt and Pepper
Also Read: Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe – Step By Step
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a cast iron pan and add mushrooms and garlic. Toss the mushrooms with the Italian seasoning blend and salt on high heat for 2-3 minutes till they are golden brown and slightly crispy around the edges. Remove in a bowl and set aside.
- To stuff the chicken breasts, butterfly the chicken (or slice it in half without slicing it all the way through. The chicken breast should open out like a butterfly with one end along the length still intact in the middle). Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Now open the chicken breast out such that it looks like a butterfly. On one side, place a tablespoon or two of mushrooms, top with a handful of spinach leaves and then finally sprinkle 1/4 grated cheese. Fold the other side of the chicken breast on top and then secure it in place with a toothpick so that the stuffing doesn’t come out. Repeat this for all the chicken breasts.
- Heat the remaining oil and butter in the same pan and place the chicken breasts. Start on high heat, and after a minute reduce the flame to medium. Cook the breasts on each side for 6-7 minutes depending on the size of the breasts. Remove on a plate and let them rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
This is The Amazing Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe…