How To Make Burger | Burger Recipe
How To Make Burger Learn Step By Step
Burger is The All Time Favorite Food For All. Summer is here, which means lots of open gatherings, flame broiling and obviously burgers. Here is The Easy Burger Recipe.
This Indian style Vegetarian Burger is stacked with veggies and enhanced with flavors like garam masala and cumin!
The blended vegetable patties are so delightful and the spiced mayonnaise sauce makes it stunningly better! These burgers are ideal for flame broiling at your following summer BBQ.
What’s Inside This Indian Style Burger
- These burgers are packed with lots of vegetables like potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower, green onion & green beans.
- Spiced with garam masala, cumin, amchur and red chili powder.
- Flavored with ginger, green chili & cilantro.
How to Make Burger | Homemade Burger Recipe
1. Make the burger patties – by steaming & boiling the veggies and then sauteing them with spices
2. Fry the patties – make a batter for frying the burger patties
3. Prepare the burger sauce – make an easy sauce to add to the burgers
4. Assemble the burgers – with add-ins like tomato, cucumber, onion & lettuce!
It might seem like only 4 steps but it takes some time to put it all together! Let’s see how!
- Chop cauliflower, carrots and green beans. Place them in a steamer basket along with green peas. Add 1 cup water to the inner steel pot of your Instant Pot and then place the steamer basket inside.
- Close the lid and press the steam button. Steam (high pressure) for 2 minutes and then do a quick pressure release. Remove the basket carefully from the Instant Pot.
- You may also steam veggies using your regular steamer over a pot of water.
Also boil the potatoes until soft. You can do this in a pressure cooker or on a stove top. Keep the steamed veggies and boiled potatoes in a plate and set them aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add grated ginger, chopped red onion, green onion and finely chopped green chilies to it. Cook for around 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Also Read : How To Make Bhelpuri
Then add in the steamed veggies along with the boiled potatoes.
Follow US On Instagram If You Are Food Lover.
Reduce heat to low and start mashing the veggies using a potato masher. Then remove pan from heat and add the garam masala, cumin powder, amchur, red chili powder and salt. Mix well.
Add in the chopped cilantro and mix.
Then add 1/2 cup bread crumbs to the pan.
Mix until its well combined. We will now make patties out of this mixture.
Then Make equal sized patties from the mixture. I was able to make 8 patties out of it and each weighed around 90-100 grams. Set them aside.
Make the batter to fry the patties by mixing together cornstarch, rice flour with water until you get a smooth paste. The paste should be thick and coat the patties.
Heat 3-4 tablespoons oil on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, dip patties (one at a time) into the batter and then roll into a plate of breadcrumbs.
Drop the patties into the hot oil, one at a time.
Fry until the patties are golden brown from both sides. You may also deep fry them. Fry all patties in a similar way and place on a tissue paper to drain oil.
To make the burger sauce, add to a bowl- mayonnaise, sriracha,vinegar, sugar and salt to taste.
Mix until you get a smooth sauce. Set it aside.
To assemble the burgers, heat the burger buns on a pan on medium heat. You may apply some butter or oil while heating the buns.
Apply generous amount of prepared burger sauce on both parts of the bun, then place a piece of lettuce on one side.
To the other part (on which there’s no lettuce), add the prepared burger patty and top with tomato, onion and cucumber.
Close the burger and serve immediately. Repeat steps to make the remaining burgers. Enjoy masala vegetarian burger as such or with a side of french fries!
This is The Best Homemade Burger Recipe.
- 2 medium potatoes 430 grams
- 2 carrots 115 grams
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets
- 12 green beans 77 grams
- 1/2 cup green peas I used frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 inch ginger 24 grams, grated
- 1 medium red onion 100 grams, chopped
- 3 stalks green onion chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur also known as dried mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs