Coconut Ice Cream Recipe – Step By Step
Coconut flavor from Coconut milk, this Coconut Ice Cream is so easy to make. Wonderful light texture and Creamy, this Coconut Ice Cream must try in Summer. Here are Coconut Ice Cream Recipe.
Rich and wanton Coconut Ice Cream made with only a couple of Ingredients and has huge amounts of coconut flavor. It may seem like a hotshot, however I wager this Ice cream is in the same class as the locally acquired ones. Another best thing is there are no artificial ingredients or preservative in it. All you need is Cream, Sugar, Coconut milk, Condensed milk and toasted coconut here.
Also Read : Gajar ka Halwa or Carrot Halwa Recipe
Positively no Ice crystal, light and airy, a bowl of this frozen yogurt is a genuine treat.
View this post on Instagram
Coconut Ice Cream at Bangala Road, Night Market, phuket #foodporn #foodstagram #foodiesofinstagram #food52 #foodie #foody #foodoptimising #foodlover #foodporn #foods #food #foodstyling #foodblogger #foodiegram #foodphotography #foodblog #foodies #foodpic #foodlovers #foodpics #foodoftheday #coconut #coconuticecream
CREAMY COCONUT ICE CREAM
This Ice Cream doesn’t need an ice cream maker and no churning required yet is so creamy and light. Here is why…
- Using full fat Cream and Coconut milk helps to make the Ice cream Creamy. Because of higher fat content, the formation of Ice crystal s is very negligible.
- The amount of sugar added is very less, instead of sweetened condensed milk is added for sweetness. Condensed milk also helps to make the Ice cream creamy.
- Whipping Heavy cream until light and fluffy helps to incorporate air to the mixture and makes the Ice cream light.
- Because of very low (almost negligible) water content. very fewer chances of ice crystal formation. Which means perfectly scoopable Ice cream.
Also Read : How To Make Ras Malai With Easy Steps
Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
- 1.5 cup Heavy Cream/ Whipping Cream cold
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Coconut Milk Full Fat (cold)
- 1/2 can Sweetened Condensed milk cold ( 400 grams can)
- 1/8 teaspoon Coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup Dry shredded Coconut / Coconut flakes toasted
- In a big bowl add cold whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Using a hand blender whip cream until it has doubled in volume and have stiff peaks.
- In another bowl add coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut extract. Mix everything really well.
- Take a couple of scoops of cream and fold into the coconut milk, condensed milk mixture. This step will aerate the mixture.
- In two batches pour coconut milk mixture to whipped cream. Using spatula fold until it is fully incorporated. Make sure to fold gradually to retain as much air as possible.
- Pour the mixture in to a rectangular shallow container.
- Place a piece of cling wrap or baking paper on the surface and press gently.
- Cover the container tightly with lid/ cling Wrap/ foil.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before, serving remove the wrap from the surface.
- Let the Ice cream rest for 5 minutes before you scoop and serve.