Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe – Step By Step
Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe is pressed with Kabab goodness. You’ll have delicious Chicken keema pieces melting in your mouth with each and every bite, not substantial, the perfect measure of flavoring that won’t overpower you and the delicate scent of a couple of Indian flavors. Figure out how to make the best chicken seekh kabab step by step on a tawa or griddle.
If Kabab satisfies you than you are in a glad spot.
Aslo Read : Lamb Kofta Easy Recipe – Step By Step
If you are a continuous guest of this blog you presumably know at this point the amount we love making and eating Kababs, kebobs, kefta, Kebab, kebob kefta, sheekh, boti, achari, reshmi and so on. A lot all the more coming up from everywhere throughout the world.
View this post on Instagram
Chicken Seekh Kebab Roll #homecooked Stuffed with Onions, Mint Mayo 😋 . . . . Follow 👉🏻@thewickedfoodie #thewickedfoodie #foodstagram #foodiesofinstagram #food52 #foodie #foody #foodoptimising #foodlover #foodporn #foods #food #foodstyling #foodblogger #foodiegram #foodphotography #foodblog #foodies #foodpic #foodlovers #foodpics #foodoftheday #desifoodie #explore #travel #letstripdesi #clickeatshare #foodblogger #cameraeatfirst
I can never become weary of making and eating Kababs from each edge of the world.
The present Chicken Seekh Kabab is a much loved recipe that took me some time to make it “Kabab great” with the correct surface, notes and taste.
What is Chicken Seekh Kabab?
Chicken Seekh Kabab is made with minced chicken also called Chicken keema that is prepared with flavors, a coupling operator and than pierced into round and cylindrical shapes which are pan roasted until golden, oven baked, deep fried or even grilled.
Serve the Seekh Kebabs along with Pita Breads or rotis with a combination of Mint Chutney, Yogurt Dip, Pickled Onions to make it more exciting.
Also Read : Delicious Chicken Kebab Recipe For Grill
Chicken Seekh Kebab Recipe
- To begin making the Chicken Seekh Kebab Recipe, first add the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli into the small jar of the grinder and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Into the food processor; add the chopped chicken breasts, 2 tablespoon of the ginger garlic, onion and chilli paste, garam masala, coriander powder, fennel powder, chilli powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice, gram flour and salt to taste.
- Pulse to make a coarse mixture.
- Transfer the Chicken Seekh Kebab mixture into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once done we will coal smoke the sheek kebab mixture. Place a steel katori or bowl in the center of the chicken seekh kebab mixture.
- Heat a piece of coal on gas. Allow it to get red hot. Place the hot coal in the steel katori.
- Add a spoon of ghee over the coal. You will notice the coal smoking up. Immediately cover the bowl and allow the Chicken Seekh Kebab mixture to get smoked.
- Once all the smoke has settled down, open the lid and divide the mixture into 10 to 12 portions.
- Grease your palm with oil and shape the kebabs over long skewer.
- Once done place the Chicken Seekh Kebabs on a preheated pan, drizzle oil over the kebabs and fry until golden brown on all sides. Serve hot.
- Serve the Seekh Kebabs along with Pita Breads or rotis with a combination of Mint Chutney, Yogurt Dip, Pickled Onions to make it more exciting.
- 500 grams Chicken breasts , chopped
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 Green Chillies , chopped
- 2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf) , coarsely ground
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Gram flour (besan)
- Salt , to taste
- 1 Coal , piece
- Ghee , as required
This is All About Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe…