Homemade Chicken Mince Recipe – Step By Step
This Recipe for Curried Mince Chicken with Rice is anything but difficult to make, sound, filling, without gluten and you can utilize whatever vegetables you have available.
So this is a simple, delectable and filling ‘regular supper’. Nothing excessively extravagant except for ideal for when you need a home-prepared dinner and … . you are extremely eager and you don’t need remove!
In my home, we love this dinner since it is only that… solid, filling and delectable!
Also Read: Taco Recipe With Chicken – Step By Step
The curry powder, soy sauce and chicken stock mixes together to make a brilliant flavor… as opposed to simply exhausting minced chicken.
This simply happens to be a feast I set up not long before food shopping day when I have to go through the remainder of the vegetables.
View this post on Instagram
Chicken Mince with Peas 😋😋 . . . Follow 👉🏻@thewickedfoodie #thewickedfoodie #foodstagram #foodiesofinstagram #food52 #foodie #foody #foodoptimising #foodlover #foodporn #foods #food #foodstyling #foodblogger #foodiegram #foodphotography #foodblog #foodies #foodpic #foodlovers #foodpics #foodoftheday #desifoodie #explore #travel #letstripdesi #clickeatshare #foodblogger #cameraeatfirst
Once in a while, I can be one of those individuals that can once in a while get trapped stuck and because of time, cook very similar things for supper since they are simple and taste great! (… and for me, I don’t have to think too hard following a bustling day at work… Oh! also, everybody in my house is starving!!)
I am certain everybody has a rundown of dinners they cook normally (just on various days… .nothing amiss with that 😉 )
Now you can use fresh vegetables but if you are pushed for time, you can use frozen vegetables. They just don’t need to be cooked as long as fresh vegetables. I simply add the frozen broccoli and peas when the meal is simmering.
Also Read: Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe – Step By Step
- In an electric frypan, add the oil, garlic, ginger and onions and cook until onion is soft
- Add in the vegetables such as the carrots, capsicum, green beans, snow peas (not frozen broccoli or mushrooms yet)
- Cook vegetables for 5 mins
- Add in the chicken mince and curry powder and stir (using a wooden spoon break the chicken mince into small pieces) and cook until the chicken is no longer pink
- Add in the soy sauce and stir and then add in the chicken stock.
- Now add in the frozen broccoli and simmer until vegetables are to your likings
- Just before the liquid has been absorbed, sprinkle over the frozen peas. Simmer until the stock has absorbed.
- Serve with chicken rice and top with dried shallots!!
Also Read: Chicken Manchurian Recipe – Step By Step
- 500 g chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ onion- diced
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 2 carrots – diced
- ½ capsicum-sliced/diced
- A handful of fresh green beans- chopped roughly
- A handful of snow peas – chopped or sliced
- ½ cup of zucchini – diced
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli and/or sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup of frozen peas
- ¼ cup of soy sauce – gluten free
- 2 tablespoons of mild curry powder (gluten free one)
- 2 cups of chicken stock – gluten free
- Top with dried shallots
- Served with basmati rice (I cook mine in a rice cooker with chicken stock instead of water)
This is The Easy Homemade Chicken Mince Recipe…