Butterfly-pea flower is commonly known as Blue Tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea, a beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the flower petals or even whole flower of the Clitoria ternatea plant.
Looking Forward to Buying Blue Tea? Click Here
Blue Tea – Benefits, Side Effects all you need to Know
1. Weight Loss
2. All Natural Paracetamol
3. Eye Health
4. Fights Diabetes
5. Zero Caffeine
6. Heart Health
7. Rich of Antioxidants
8. Anti Aging Properties
9. Anti Inflammatory Properties
10. Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
Some FAQs for Butterfly Pea or Blue Tea
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What is Butterfly pea tea good for?” answer-0=”the Butterfly Pea plant and tea produced using it have been utilized to treat general torment, lessen irritation, help with regular eye issues like conjunctivitis, battle against specific kinds of tumors, instigate cerebrum wellbeing, and increment imperativeness.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Are butterfly peas edible?” answer-1=”The flowers, leaves, young shoots and tender pods are all edible and commonly consumed, and the leaves can also be used as a green colorant.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Does Butterfly pea tea have caffeine?” answer-2=”Classed as a kind of natural tea—or ’tisane’— butterfly pea bloom tea is a bright tea drink. … Butterfly pea bloom tea is normally caffeine free, and it contains a scope of polyphenols that give the beverage its blue tone. The beverage confers a dark blue shading when saturated with heated water.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h3″ question-3=”How do you drink butterfly pea tea?” answer-3=”Put butterfly pea blossoms and cold or room temperature water in a pitcher or glass compartment. (I like utilizing this tea kettle with strainer.) … Spread pitcher and put in cooler for in any event 12 hours. Strain out butterfly pea blossoms and empty tea into a cup. Include lemon cuts or lemon juice for a superior tasting drink. Or Refer Below Video for Full Tutorial.” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
View Below Video to See How this Color Changing Tea is Turned Purple from Blue.
Some Facts About the Color Changing Tea
- Blue Tea has been clinically demonstrated to contain a lot higher measure of cell reinforcements when contrasted with Green Tea.
- Blue Tea consumes cholesterol, cleans conduits, improves blood dissemination and diminishes your defenselessness to cardiovascular maladies.
- Blue Tea isn’t something new, it has been in the market for a long time by the name of Oolong or Black Dragon tea.
- Blue Tea contains strong tannins that check iron ingestion from nourishment, in this way, taste through your hot cup of sheer enchantment at any rate one hour prior or after dinners. Additionally, you should mix your tea in earthen tea kettles than metal to maintain a strategic distance from loss of recuperating properties.
- Apart from weight reduction, Blue Tea is a decent wellspring of Polyphenols and has been demonstrated to forestall Type I diabetes by controlling glucose digestion in our body.